- Work with people who are having difficulty functioning and are dealing with old pain and issues or current traumas.
- Help patients who are suffering from quantifiable dysfunctions such as depression, anxiety, addictions, etc.
- Usually do not give advice or make suggestions about what patients should do.
- Do not reveal personal details to patients.
- Establish and maintain strong boundaries involving stated legal and ethical limits.
Work with people who are designing their future based on a strong personal foundation. a commitment to themselves, a desire to incorporate more joy into their lives and maximize business and personal pursuits.