Life Coach T.C. Conroy’s T-10 Tips For Success in 2011
With the acceleration and scope of change that has been taking place over the past few years, most of us are feeling beat up, beat down and in a state of (what’s next) long term overwhelm. I am here to remind you with great change comes great opportunity.
This is my T-10 list for beating the recession blues, setting strong intentions and becoming a richer human being. I hope it energizes and inspires you to stop waiting for permission and step into your personal power.
Celebrate the new decade by intending your greatness in 2011.
It’s not about the money. Everything on this list is FREE the only cost to you is your willingness and dedication (intention) the ROI knows no limit.
Wishing you a Happy New Year, Happy New Decade!
1. Identify your true values – If the recession has taught us nothing I hope it has reminded you what is truly important and valuable to you and yours. Live your life according to your true values and you will be a happier person.
2. Connect to the power of your intentions – You are a powerful creator. You create with every thought you think, every word you speak and every feeling that you feel when you believe in your own power and live in it’s truth you can exert your power to achieve your greatness.
3. Anchor in the lessons from the past decade -You can not get to where you are going without acknowledging where you have been. Sit down and write out all of the life changing lessons you have learned in the past ten years so you don’t forget and have to learn them twice.
4. Let go of judgment – Judgment creates division.
Practice non-judgment and acceptance with every person place and thing that crosses your path. With consistency you will be amazed at how liberating this is.
Set the intention to greet every person place and thing with love and compassion not judgment.
5. Cancel the pity party – Victim energy does NOT serve you in any way. It keeps you stuck and it grantees your failure. Learn to rise above and let go of the part of you that wants’ to be victimized. Take responsibility for everything that shows up in your life, this is where your true power resides.
6. Open your heart – We are bombarded by fear based thoughts and feelings that shut us down. You can open your heart with this simple meditation – place the index and middle finger of your left hand over your heart and smile allow your fears and insecurities to melt away. You can’t help but feel better. Do this meditation for two or three minutes a day and build from there.
7. Unplug and Connect – unplug from the non stop stimulation that we are assaulted with every day. Power down your electronics and connect to your self. Take pause long enough to hear the voice inside of your head, feel your feelings connect to yourself. Your power resides on the inside from that connection send your intentions out into the world.
8. Visualize yourself as prosperous, luminous, healthy, and full of peace, joy and success. If you BELIEVE that you are, you will be.
9. State your intention before your feet hit the floor- Your thoughts words and feeling all have incredible power behind them, make the choice to use them well by intending your actions each day before you get out of bed in the morning.
10. You deserve it, learn to receive – you can ask all you want and you may even successfully manifest. The very thing you are asking for may show up right in front of you but you will fall short if you are not open to receiving because you feel on some level that you don’t deserve what you are asking for.
11. The Universe is abundant, it knows no bounds when you practice abundance you too will be limitless.